# Managing projects
You can access this by clicking on the organization icon
On top of the page, you have a button to create more projects and filtering options to control the information presented:
- Clicking on the
New projectbutton will open the
- Use the button group
Favorite - Active - Archivedto switch between those project categories (by default, if you have at least a favorite project, the UI will preselect this category for you on the first access);
Marking a project as a favorite
To mark a project as favorite, click on the add to favorites icon
- The date selector allows to refine the projects related statistics shown in the charts for each project;
- Typing in
Search for a projectwill limit the results shown depending on your input and the category you are seeing at the moment, it filters by the project names at the time you type;
- On the top right, there is a selector with a sorting icon to sort the list of the projects by certain properties (e.g., sort descending by creation date).
# Interacting with a project from the list
To access the project, click on the thumbnail on the left side of the project's card or in the project's title, both will redirect you to the project's dashboard page.
The left chart shows a summary of the executions of the project's goals during the period selected in the date filter. The other chart tells you how are the journeys of the project's goals doing within the selected date range (note that journeys executed before the selected date range are marked as not executed).
The right side of the card shows a list of the different resources being used by the project (e.g., number of
extensions). Clicking on a resource name will open the management page for that entity (e.g., clicking on
extensions will open the Extensions page for that project).
Finally, you can access project-level actions by clicking on the menu icon
Renameopens a modal to change the name of the project;
Shareshows the project share screen (for more information see Sharing);
Clonecreates a copy of project;
Webhooksredirects you to the Webhooks screen (see Webhooks);
Manage project tagsopens the tag manager for that project (see Project tags);
Add/Remove from Favoritesadds or removes the project from your favorites;
Archivetoggles the archived state of a project. Archived projects are shown clicking on
Archivedproject category on the filters bar and this action is replaced with
Restorefor an archived project.
If you are an organization owner, you may want to read the Organization management guide where we cover additional sections present on this screen exclusive to owners to manage the organization.
To manage project collaborators:
- Open the menu
associated with the project you want to share;
- Click on the
Shareoption in the drop-down, this will open
- Write the e-mail of the person you want to share the project within
Add userand press enter;
- Click on the
Virtuoso will then send an email to the emails provided and if the invitee:
- Has an account: they will receive a notification and be automatically added to the project;
- Doesn't have an account: they will be prompted to create a new account before they can collaborate in the project.
# Share settings
Share settings allow you to maintain control over project access, giving information such as:
- Who as access;
- Pending invitations;
- Revoke access or pending invitations;
- Invite more people by name or email (Virtuoso provides existing users as suggestions);
- Select the access level for new project members.